The pub is open from noon until late. Food is served between 12-3 and 6-9 pm.
Reservations with instant confirmation should be made using the Opentable form below. You’ll be seated inside the pub: tables in the beer garden can’t be reserved.
PS. The form above only works for tables of up to 10. If you’d like to book for more people, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see what we can do!
Frequently asked questions:
- Are you dog friendly? Yes! We love dogs! They’re allowed in all parts of the pub and given a warm welcome.
- Do you offer a children’s menu? We offer half portions of some main courses for children, and among our small plates you’ll find yet more options.
- Do you cater for vegetarians and vegans? Of course we do! Just take a look at our menu below!
- Do you cater for wedding receptions and other large functions? We’re afraid not. The size and lay out of the pub means we can’t cater for very large groups: we don’t have a separate function room, and to close the whole place for a private event wouldn’t be in the spirit of a public house.
- Do you have a car park? We don’t, but the citadel of Rye is surrounded by public car parks, and you won’t have to walk far through our beautiful town.